ALREADY A MEMBER? CLICK HERE TO LOG IN..
Newsletter: “Adventures of a Futurist: Observations on Finance, Society and the Fourth Industrial Revolution”
In this Age of Disruption, there has never been a better time to engage the services of a futurist. Today we are flooded by so much information that it has become almost worthless.
Benjamin J Butler is known for his ability to see the world clearly, sense emerging trends, and predict future events. Not a psychic, but a modern day see-er. The Adventures of a Futurist is an invite to vicariously join Benjamin on his journey exploring the future, travelling the globe trying to discern trends in society, geo-politics, and the Fourth Industrial Revolution. He places great importance on the anecdotes, the snippets of conversations and the hunches alongside the hard data, that lead him towards building a context in which to make decisions.
The Letter is published at least 3 or 4 times per month. You can expect:
- Prescient forecasts about the future
- Explanation of the bigger forces that are driving the world today
- Scenario analyses – sometimes eliminating possibilities and preparing for 2 possible outcomes is still very useful
- You will hear about Benjamin’s conversations with visionaries, writers, policymakers, scientists and the good honest folk he encounters on his trips.
- His best guess on which investments are most attractive in the context of this rapidly changing world.
- Advice on how to become a more creative and future thinker, to cultivate a mindset open to change.
Benjamin has made prescient forecasts including:
- The collapse of the internet bubble in 2001
- The rejuvenation of the old economy, including shipping, steel and oil after China joined the WTO
- The Great Financial Crisis in 2007 and its bottom in March 2009
- The shift from Emerging Markets to Developed Markets in the aftermath of the Crisis – the appearance of the Unicorns.
- And, now, an emerging shift in consciousness of society.
- The social polarisation leading to Brexit and politicians such as Trump and Sanders
50% discount for full time student or unemployed : please send request with documentary evidence to us